Music Madness @ Facebook

Friday, June 22, 2012

Versus ... a mashup mix



I was able to create a few  mashup with the help of the MASHDOCTOR. I am not good on doing this since I'm having trouble hitting the right key but I'm happy with the result of some of my projects. I decided to create a mix out of it , sadly I can't post the link to this page since mostly mashup are taken down easily on any blog page. If you're interested in listening to this mix , visit our FACEBOOK page.

VERSUS

01. Eurythmics vs Maroon 5 – Sweet Dreams vs Moves Like Jagger
02. Technotronic vs Nicki Minaj – Move This vs Super Bass
03. Edwyn Collins vs Dragonette – A Girl Like You vs Hello
04. Jane Wiedlin vs Rihanna – Blue Kiss vs We Found Love
05. Robert Grace vs Katy Perry – A Dream (Dumio) vs Last Friday Night
06. Robinn Gibb vs Usher – Boys Do Fall In Love vs Without You
07. MC Hammer vs Dev – U Can’t Touch This vs Bass Down Low

Individual mashup available on my OFM account. Only individuals who have an OFM account could browse the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment