Music Madness @ Facebook

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Love Jam with Koolet15



This is a collaboration mix with Kooleet15 which is especially created for a friend on Easy Like Sunday Morning music page. We both acted as administrator on that page, posting music mixes for people who loves listening to good music. I have made several collaboration with her and will soon posting some of it on this page.

"Love songs are best heard on their original form but we want to share it with a twist. Beat loops are added to spice up the tracks. Putting a bit of energy while listening to it. All tracks in this mixset are especially remixed for Ms. G (Ting-oy) of ELSM, these are the songs that represent her kind of Music as well as the emotions within it. Keep sharing love thru Music 'coz life is easy with Easy Like Sunday Morning ♥♥ - Kooleet 15"

Rhenzo with Kooleet15 -ELSM Music And Emotion (The Love Jam)


Rhenzo 
01. Love Of My Life 
02. Take A Look Inside My Heart 
03. Your Love 
04. The Last Time I Felt Like This 
05. Can You Feel The Love Tonight

kooleet15 
06. Love Me Like The First Time 
07. Everything I Do (I Do It For You) 
08. In Your Eyes 
09. All I Need 
10. God Gave Me You 
11. Foolish Beat 
12. Listen To Your Heart 
13. It Must Have Been Love 
14. It Might Be You 
15. Who’s Holding Donna Now 
16. If Ever You’re In My Arms Again

Rhenzo 
17. Let’s Make A Memory 
18. I Love Your Smile 
19. Cruisin' 
20. I’ll Always Love You 
21. Somebody 
22. Fire and Rain 
23. Eternal Flame

Listen to the mix @ kooleet15's MIXCRATE page

No comments:

Post a Comment