Music Madness @ Facebook

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Timeless Classic Love Mix with kooleet15 & Rhenzo



TIMELESS CLASSICS with kooleet15 & Rhenzo

Rhenzo

01. 20 Minutes Before Take Off - Dan Henry
02. On The Wings Of Love - Jeffrey Osborne
03. We're All Alone - Boz Scaggs
04. King And Queen Of Hearts - David Pomeranz
05. But If You Leave Me - Junior
06. I Don't Want To Lose Your Love - John O'Banion
07. Doors - Michael Johnson
08. Is It Okay If I Call You Mine - Paul McCrane
09. Reality - Richard Sanderson
10. Changes In My Life - Mark Sherman
11. Exchange Of Hearts - David Slater
12. Your Eyes - Richard Sanderson

kooleet15

13. No More Rhyme - Debbie Gibson
14. My First Broken Heart - Tracie Spencer
15. You Changed My Life In A Moment - Janie Fricke
16. Where Does My Heart Beat Now - Celine Dion
17. All The Man That I Need - Whitney Houston
18. Secret Lovers - Atlantic Starr
19. All Behind Us Now - Patti Austin
20. Yesterday Once More - The Carpenters
21. If You Asked Me To - Celine Dion
22. I'll Fall In Love Again - Lani Hall
23. Just Another Woman In Love - Anne Murray
24. Baby I Lied - Deborah Allen

get the mix @ MIXCRATE

watch out for volume 2 of this new series ....

No comments:

Post a Comment