Music Madness @ Facebook

Saturday, February 23, 2013

ELSM Love Jam 2 by Kooleet15 and Rhenzo



A collaboratiom mix with Kooleet15 featuring 20 love tunes on non-stop remix mix especially created for ELSM facebook page likers.

ELSM LOVE JAM 2 ~ Music and Emotion with Rhenzo and Kooleet15

kooleet15
01. From This Moment On ~ Shania Twain
02. One Sweet Day ~ Boyz II Men & Mariah Carey
03. So Much In Love ~ All 4 One
04. Everytime I Close My Eyes ~ Baby Face
05. Said I Love You But I Lied ~ Michael Bolton
06. Always Be My Baby ~ Mariah Carey
07. Back For Good ~ Take That
08. I've Been Waiting For You ~ Guys Next Door
09. The Hardest Thing ~ 98 Degrees
10. Nobody Knows ~ The Tony Rich Project

Rhenzo
11. Truly Madly Deeply ~ Savage Garden
12. Sukiyaki ~ 4PM
13. Words ~ Boyzone
14. I Do (Cherish You) ~ 98 Degrees
15. The Actor ~ Michael Learns To Rock
16. This I Promise You ~ N'Sync
17. I Swear ~ All 4 One
18. I Knew I Loved You ~ Savage Garden
19. I Love The Way You Love Me ~ Boyzone
20. Love Will Never Lie ~ Michael Learns To Rock.

Listen or Download the mix at MIXCRATE

No comments:

Post a Comment