Music Madness @ Facebook

Monday, April 6, 2009

DJKen - New Wave Never Dies



New Wave is a rock genre that originated in the late 1970s and continued in the 1980s.It emerged from punk rock as a reaction against the popular music of the 1970s. New Wave was basically the reinvention of rock 'n' roll of the 1960s but it also incorporated various influences as well as aspects of mod subculture, electronic music, disco, and funk.

DJKen - NWND [1:16:31]
01. Thinking of you - The Colourfields
02. Angel- Fralipolipi
03. Like the Weather - 10,000 Maniacs
04. Wishful Thinking - China Crisis
05. Ghost in you - Psyhedelic Furs
06. Brighter - The Railway Children
07. Stay - The Blue Nile
08. Some people i know to lead fantastic lives - China Crisis
09. Under the milky way - The Church
10. Losing my Religion - R.E.M.
11. New Years Day I & II - U2
12. Lips like Sugar - Echo and the Bunnymen
13. 20 Killer Hurts - Gene Loves Jezebel
14. Route 66 - Depeche Mode
15. I'm Gonna Be (500 miles) - The Proclaimers
16. Somewhere in my Heart - Aztec Camera
17. Tears Run Rings - Marc Almond
18. We love you - O.M.D.
19. Dreaming - O.M.D.
20. Desire - Gene Loves Jezebel
21. Send me an Angel - Real LIfe
22. All Day and All of the Night - The Stranglers
23. If I was - Midge ure

Preview

3 comments:

  1. Hello my friend Rhenzo this spectacular mix these songs a good quality, just as it should be like these are what I love. Thanks for everything my friend and we still see in VINILOMUSIC
    ATTE ZINTETICA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is not my mix my friend .... it's from my blog partner DJ Ken. Thanks for the visit. I'll just see you at VINILO MUSIC . MUCHAS GRACIAS ZINTETICA :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah! but i was under the influence of rhenzo's new wave mixes when i do this, for i've been listening to them for quite sometime now. Thanks for the visit AMIGO.

    ReplyDelete